Saturday, November 1, 2008

Park Day with Grandma Robinson and Kara


Aunt Kara was in charge of taming the tree monkeys.



Grandma said, "I'll give you three chances and if you don't behave.....".



We had to play patty-cake about 6 times in a row to get her to be happy.




Grandma lets the love shine through for her grandkids. Love you Grandma.



Kara is the best Aunt ever with the kids. She loves them, plays with them, and always tries to help to keep them happy in any way she can. We love you so much Aunt Kara.

Thanks Grandma and Kara for sharing our park day with us!

2 comments:

Phil and Kierstin said...

Looks like such a fun day at the park. Love you all!

Ruuddudes said...

So glad that you found me! How? (can I be googled?!? :)) I can't believe how many kids you have. Good for you!! You take after the Campbells... And only a special person can do that. (I think a lot of my mom. Can you tell?) Where are you? Good to hear from you. I'm adding you to my friend list, so I'll check in whenever life lets me! Take care! :)