Thursday, November 13, 2008

I can't believe How Scatter Brained I can be!

Okay, so I am really happy that I figured out how to blog and put on pictures and we happen to just have a camera that works and the stuff to put the pics on the computer. Yah for me! But something had to go and ruin it all.

Rick and I and kids went to Nauvoo to help and see Grandpa Robinson get sealed to his parents in the temple. We were headed to see the sites on Sunday. I asked Rick to take out the diaper bag to the van (15 passenger hunk of a vehicle). For some reason he set it on the ground by the van. Our van was almost blocked in by another 15 pass van so Rick did some mighty fine maneuvering to get out of this drive way. He maneuvered right over the diaper bag and over the camera. So sad.

Then Rick surprised me with a new one for part of a late birthday/anniversary gift. It is better, prettier and just does more cool things. Even has a Charger so I don't have to keep buying batteries.

Make a long story not as long, I lost the charger somewhere. It is going to drive me crazy! I know I put it somewhere with Rick's phone charger so they " wouldn't get lost". AHHHHHH!!! So I decided to just start writing instead of only pictures. Turn it into a journal type thing along with a scrap book. I guess that is one way to start writing in a journal. So now with this blog we are going to get up close and personal at times!!! Hope to hear from all of you soon.

2 comments:

Phil and Kierstin said...

Sounds like my life. Good thing we can laugh about it all. Good luck finding the charger and can't wait to see some pictures from the new camera.

Cheryl said...

new camera does not work and stupid best buy will not return or give money back!!! And I did find the charger. How do you like that one? Didn't leave me with warm fuzzies.
Hope your day was a little more forgiving.