Tuesday, October 21, 2008

More Pictures at the Park

There's my "T-Bub" just hanging around being the happy-go-lucky guy that he is. He is such a joy to have in the family. He loves to please. That usually means he is very kind, obediant and full of love for anyone.

Moroni is a great helper and loves to love the baby. He is a smart one he is. He amazes me with his school work. He is taking after his daddy with being able to retain and understand almost anything. Way to go Bub.

Miss Kaylee is growing up entirely too fast. She is following in her sisters footsteps by being the 3rd mom. The other day she was holding the baby, cleaning the front room and watching a movie at the same time. She wanted me to know just how talented she really is. Well, Kaylee my dear, I already knew. You are becoming a wonderful young girl!! I love you!

No comments: