Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Labor Day Fun

Jacob tried all day to stay away from my camera, but he finally said, "OK mom, here ya go." What a sweet heart.

Kaylee loves the park. She loves the camera too. Can you tell? She is quite a cutie and a very spirited young thing. Don't know the lucky guy in the backround.


I caught Hyrum right before he and his family left to go home and prepare for Chris' mom and grandma to come. I think he was sad to go, but taking home some awesome water pistol action helped his woes to not be so bad. Isn't he getting to be quite the big guy? Love you Hyrum!


Rick cooked all the food and did a wonderful job as usual, except forgetting all plates and utencils and somthing to flip the hot dogs with. But we are going to keep him any way. Mylee was done with the whole Labor Day thing, time to go home Dad.


Mylee was much happier when I took that wet t-shirt off and put a clean dry one on. That was also her first time to sit in grass with bare skin. She didn't think that was too bad.

2 comments:

Phil and Kierstin said...

I don't think that I can say it enough, I love the pictures!!! I miss you guys. Please keep it up.

The Lorenc Family said...

Your kids are so cute. Especially all those little girls! I love seeing all the photos of everyone. I am glad you guys had a great Labor day!